I’m looking for a HTML Email Signature for my new company recently, and come across Blackpearl Email Signature, and it is quite impressive but it comes with additional costs.
I decided to do some research and try to make HTML Email Signature by myself and please refer to the following final output by using Microsoft Word Only
- Open Microsoft Word 2016 with a new blank document and save it as “test.htm”
- Upload you Pictures, Company Logo, and Logo for Twitter, Facebook and WordPress to One Drive
- Insert a 2 columns tables and click on “Online Picture” and select the picture according to insert it on the left column
- Remember to “No Bolder” to hide the Bolder for the table once you are satisfy with your design
- Copy the “test.htm” file to “C:\Users\kamwah.yong\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Signatures”
- You should be able to insert the “test.htm” as your signature now
I had modify the Signature several time to ensure that it display nicely in Microsoft Outlook, Outlook.com, Gmail and Mobile Phone.
Hope you will enjoy your newly created free HTML Signature.